18 Signs You’re Irish at Heart
Posted on 04 March 2016
1. Your favorite president is Barack O’Bama.
2. You know 47 different ways to prepare potatoes.
3. You can't decide whether your favorite drink is tea or beer.
4. You know Irish coffee is the slickest way around the "no liquor before noon" rule.
via Philipp Sturm - Instagram
5. Your best friends are Jameson and Guinness
6. You know how to hold a grudge - but your aunts are even better.
7. You have a close family member who's a cop... or a priest.
8. A small family gathering is 20 people minimum.
9. You're a proud practitioner of the Irish Goodbye.
10. Family get-togethers are wilder than any frat party.
11. No weapon is more feared than the wooden spoon.
12. You couldn't point out your ancestral county on a map if your life depended in it. But you're still #Corkproud!
13. You've dyed too many things green to count.
14. You believe in Leprechauns.
15. Admit it - you look forward to Shamrock Shakes all year long.
16. You don't need "Find My iPhone" because you've got St.Anthony.
17. You may not always get lucky, but...
18. No other holiday can hold a candle to St.Paddy's Day